A&R RESEARCH FOR
London-based soul singer Sample Answer is brand new. He just released his debut EP Good Boy in July, and he released his second EP Textile Baby in October. He blends a diverse range of influences (The Beatles, Bob Dylan, Jay-Z and Tyler the Creator) together--classic R&B, pop and rock all come together to create a real sense of edge.
- Gigwise premiered Sample Answer's newest EP Textile Baby. READ HERE
- Clash Music premiered the music video for his single "Textile Baby." READ HERE
Coral Bones is a synth-pop duo based in Provo, UT. Earlier this year they played the Nylon Showcase at SXSW and made their NYC debut with a show at Pianos. Coral Bones recently wrote and recorded new songs with Simon Perry (Bonnie McKee, Echo & The Bunnymen.), and released their new EP Platonia in October.
- The first single from Platonia premiered on Pop Matters. READ HERE
- Their song "Queensway" premiered in The Wild Magazine. READ HERE
Monogem is an electro-pop duo based in LA. They just released their self-titled EP this fall, and they have a self-titled album coming in January 2016.
- VICE Noisey premiered their single "Stay With Me" READ HERE
- NYLON Magazine featured their single "Gone" READ HERE
- Hilly Dilly featured their cover of The Weeknd's "Earned It" READ HERE
Leanne Macomber aka Young Ejecta is an electronic solo act based in Brooklyn, NY. She combines lo-fi pop ballads with slick ambient arrangements.
- VICE Noisey premiered the music video for her song "Into Your Heart" READ HERE
- Gorilla vs. Bear premiered her single "Welcome To Love" READ HERE
- Young Ejecta is signed to The Windish Agency READ HERE
The Electric Sons
The Electric Sons are a synth-pop duo from Atlanta, GA. They’ve supported acts like Capital Cities, Ellie Goulding, St. Lucia, Cherub and MS MR, among others.
- The Huffington Post premiered one of their newest EP Golden Age READ HERE
- JEZEBEL named them as an Artist on the Rise
- The band was a Red Bull Sound Select Artist in 2014 READ HERE
Vienna is an 18 year-old singer songwriter based in Nashville, TN. Over the past few months she’s been spending time in the studio in both Brooklyn and Nashville with writer-producer team Simon Perry (Bonnie McKee, Echo & the Bunnymen) and Dave Thomas Jr. Her latest single, "What Are You Waiting For," premiered on The FADER (READ HERE) last month. Billboard also mentioned her song in an article (READ HERE) they wrote about ReverbNation's new Artist Development initiatives. Vienna is a part of CONNECT, ReverbNation's new Artist Incubator. On top of that, she's a member of "The Watch List," which follows CONNECT Artists as they travel from their hometown to cities like New York, Nashville and LA to record new music and hone their craft whilst documenting their journey along the way.
The Eiffels are an indie pop/rock trio based in Los Angeles, CA. There's a post-80s rock edge to their sound.
- Baeble Music premiered their track "More" READ HERE
- Mostly Junk Food premiered the music video for their song "I Did It Now" READ HERE
- The Deli Magazine shared their song "I Did It Now" READ HERE
Thaddeus Anna Greene
Thaddeus Anna Greene is a blues rock band from Cleveland, OH. They're flying under the radar right now, although they are part of CONNECT, ReverbNation's new Artist Incubator. They're also a member of "The Watch List," which follows CONNECT Artists as they travel from their hometown to cities like New York, Nashville and LA to record new music and hone their craft whilst documenting their journey along the way.
Wolvereen is an alt-pop group based in New York City. Olivia Eigel—formerly of all-girl indie rock Chicago-based four piece Purple Apple—leads Wolvereen. Wolvereen plans to release some new songs and videos in 2016, and they’ll be playing shows in and around NYC as well.
- Paper Magazine premiered their single "Seventeen" READ HERE
Misun is a retro-inspired alt-pop band based in Washington, DC. They've been favored by Pitchfork, KCRW, NPR, Fader, Stereogum and they've had numerous #1 hits on the Hype Machine.
- VICE Noisey featured Misun READ HERE
- Pigeons and Planes featured their song "After Me" READ HERE
- FACT Mag featured the music video for their song "After Me" READ HERE