Here's what you missed this week:
- Berklee College of Music releases a 29 page report in an attempt to fix an "aging, fractured business"
- Apple keeps the iPod alive with new, colorful models.
- May the force be with Wilco as they surprise drop their latest album "Starwars"
- The Weekend makes history as the first artist to snag all top three spots on the R&B chart.
- Billboard names the top 20 boy band songs in history. Get ready to fangirl.
- Take a peek at these 19 amazing music venues worldwide and add them to your bucket list ASAP!
- Music lovers, it might be time to ditch your iPhones and pick up Marshall's new phone designed specifically for the musician!
Catch you next week!